Send Message
    • Mini Sport Car  Ceiling  Winding Machine Led Ceiling Fans Air Conditioner Mini   Extension Fan Table  Coil Unit  Fans
  • Mini Sport Car  Ceiling  Winding Machine Led Ceiling Fans Air Conditioner Mini   Extension Fan Table  Coil Unit  Fans

    Mini Sport Car Ceiling Winding Machine Led Ceiling Fans Air Conditioner Mini Extension Fan Table Coil Unit Fans

    Product Details:

    Place of Origin: China
    Brand Name: HEBRONFAN
    Certification: KC,PSE,CE,FCC,RoHS
    Model Number: FS-30

    Payment & Shipping Terms:

    Minimum Order Quantity: 2
    Price: 2-499pcs 34$;500-4999pcs 32$;>5000pcs 30$
    Packaging Details: 1 set/ box ,8 boxes/ctn ,3344 sets/hq
    Delivery Time: 15-20 day
    Payment Terms: T/T
    Supply Ability: 5000/d
    Get Latest Price Mail Us
    Dimensions (L X W X H ): 108*52*99mm Voltage: 5v
    After-sales Service Provided: Return And Replacement Warranty: 12 Month
    Material: Plastic Installation: Table,Tent
    Rotary Vane: Bladeless Item Weight: 0.3Kg
    High Light:

    Waist Belt Fan 7800mAh


    Dust Proof Waist Belt Fan


    Rechargeable Small Waist Clip Fan

    Product Description

    mini sports car ceiling winding machine led ceiling fans air conditioner mini extension fan table coil unit fans

    Quick detail of Portable Camping Fan                                                                                           

    Battery capacity:3.7V 7800mAh

    Working hours: 7-30 hours

    Dimensions (L x W x H ):24.3x22.6x35.5 cm                                                                             

    Charge voltage: DC 5V                                                                                                                                   

    Charge current: 2A




    Specification Of Portable Camping Fan


    Carton size 57*36*37cm Charging time 5 Hrs
    Color box size 19*13*70cm Discharge power 1.2~3.6W
    Battery Type Li-ion 3.7V 6000mAh Working time 15~40 Hrs


    Feature Of Portable Camping Fan

    1. Equipped with a 6000 mah polymer lithium battery, the battery has obtained various certifications and high safety.

    2. The fan has a silicone shell, which has good anti-fall, shock-proof, and dust-proof effects.

    3. Adopt a pure copper brushless motor with, long service life, low power consumption, and low noise.

    4. The fan has a three-speed timing function.

    5. The fan's net weight is only 0.65 kg and is very portable.

    6. Fan atmosphere lamps have three gears, which can meet the needs of night-time vision.

    Application Of Portable Camping Fan


    Tent camping, Baby room, living room, Gym, Yoga,Home, Bedroom, Office, Outdoor, Travel, Camping


    Key Advantages of Portable Camping Fan


    1. We have a professional foreign trade team, that can provide you with rapid, thoughtful after-sales service;

    2. We have long-term stable cooperation with logistics companies, if you need we can provide affordable, convenient, and safe logistics services;

    3. We are a company integrated with industry and trade, and the park covers an area of 7000 square meters.

    4. The company has passed ISO9001 certification and obtained various invention patents and product certification.

    Main products


    It mainly designs and develops USB fans, Humidifiers, Beauty instruments, Camping fans, Fan heaters, Hanging waist fans, and other products. Our company has over 50 mold-opening equipment, 20 injection molding machines, 100 production employees, independent quality management, and good office space.



    Q1. Are your products conform to our standards?
    Yes, our products can pass the testing as you require, e.g.: ISO 9000, CE, FCC, ROHS, KC, IC, PSE, ETL, etc.
    Q2. What are your payment terms?
    30% T/T deposit, remaining 70% balance before delivery
    Q3. How do you control the quality?
    We control the product quality by IQC, Many tests on production lines, and 100% aging testing before packaging.
    Q4. How to sell?
    We can provide you with small-batch fans or samples first, then you can customize them for us if you feel the sales and quality are good. In addition, we can send

    the goods to your country or forwarder that give you good prices.
    Q5. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take?
    We usually ship by express DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT, and EMS. It usually takes 3~5 days to arrive. Large order: by sea, shipping time:25~30 days.

    Q6. Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
    We are a manufacturer ad Trading combo producing fan and beauty care for more than 15 years, providing OEM&ODM service.
    Q7. What are your main markets?
    North America, Korea, Japan, Germany, Netherlands, France, Italy, etc.
    Q8. What is the delivery date for a sample?
    Usually about 1~3 days for items with general requirements.