Send Message
Tent 6 Inch Oscillating Clip Fan 4000mAh Battery Operated

Tent 6 Inch Oscillating Clip Fan 4000mAh Battery Operated

Product Details:

Place of Origin: China
Certification: CE,FCC,RoHS,KC,PSE
Model Number: J02

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 2
Price: 2-49pcs 3.5$;50-499pcs 3.2$; 500-2999pcs 3$;>3000pcs 2.9$;
Packaging Details: 1 set/ box ,50boxes/ctn ,17220 sets/hq
Delivery Time: 11-20 day
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 5000/day
Get Latest Price Mail Us
Material: Plastic Color: Black,White(Customizable)
Battery Capacity: 3600mAh Size: 143*85*170mm
Product Net Weight: 162g Product Size: 3-speed
Control Type: 143*83*165mm Power Souce: Battery/Electric
High Light:

Tent 6 Inch Oscillating Clip Fan


6 Inch Oscillating Clip Fan 4000mAh


6 inch clip on oscillating fan

Product Description



HEBRONFAN Rechargeable Clip Fan 6 Inch Oscillating Best Battery Operated

Tent 6 Inch Oscillating Clip Fan 4000mAh Battery Operated 0

Power Souce Battery/Electric Control Type Push Button Control
Motor  DC brushless motor Battery Capacity 4000mAh
Rotate Speed 900-1125 RPM Product size 143*83*165mm


Product Feature

  • Do not put your hands or any long or thin objects near the fan blades

    Do not reverse the positive and negative poles of the battery

    Do not disassemble, alter or repair the product yourself



1, The clip fan can be used on the desktop.
2, Can be clamped anywhere in the kitchen where it can be connected.
3, Can be clipped onto a child's stroller for use.
4, Can be clipped to a tent for use.


Main products


It mainly designs and develops USB fans, humidifiers, beauty instruments, charging notebooks, Bluetooth headsets, night lights, and other products. Our company has more than 50 mold opening equipment, more than 20 injection molding machines, more than 100 production employees, independent quality management, and good office space.


Our Advantage

Tent 6 Inch Oscillating Clip Fan 4000mAh Battery Operated 1

1, We are an industrial and trade company with 17 years of experience in the industry, providing high-quality products and uncompromising service.

2, We are the source manufacturers, there is a significant price advantage, can achieve good value for money;

3, We have rich experience in trading with various countries and can solve customers' problems efficiently and accurately;

4, We have a perfect systematic production management mechanism to ensure quality and on-time delivery;

5, We have a professional after-sales team that can respond to your messages and solve your problems in a timely and efficient manner;

6, We have provided OEM/ODM services for many large companies and have rich experience in this field, welcome to give us your ideas and we will make it happen for you.



Q1.Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
We have been a manufacturer ad Trading combo producing fan and beauty care for more than 15 years, providing OEM&ODM service.
Q2. What are your main markets?
North America, Korea, Japan, Germany, Netherlands, France, Italy, etc.
Q3. What is the delivery date for a sample?
Usually about 1~3 days for items with general requirements.
Q4. Are your products conform to our standards?
Yes, our products can pass the testing you require, e.g: ISO 9000, CE, FCC, ROHS, KC, IC, PSE, ETL, etc.
Q5. What are your payment terms?
30% T/T deposit, remaining 70% balance before delivery
Q6. How do you control the quality?
We control the product quality by IQC, Many tests on production lines, and 100% aging testing before packaging.
Q7. How to sell?
We can provide you with small-batch fans or samples first, then you can customize them for us if you feel the sales and quality are good. In addition, we can send the goods to your country or forwarder that give you satisfactory prices.
Q8. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take?
We usually ship by express DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT, and EMS. It usually takes 3~5 days to arrive—large order: by sea, shipping time:25~30 days.


Contact Us

Address:1st Songtang Road, Yanluo Street, Baoan District, Shenzhen, China
TEL:0755-27455519 FAX:0755-27455136 ST ZIP Code:518127
Contacts: Jack
Telephone: +86 18948777286
WeChat: 18948777286
LinkedIn: Shenzhen Hebron Technology Co., Ltd