Send Message
White Portable Foldable Fan Plastic 10000mAh Quiet With 4 Speeds

White Portable Foldable Fan Plastic 10000mAh Quiet With 4 Speeds

Product Details:

Place of Origin: China
Certification: CE,FCC,RoHS,KC,PSE
Model Number: H8

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 2
Price: 2-499pcs 34$;500-4999pcs 32$;>5000pcs 30$
Packaging Details: 1 set/ box ,8 boxes/ctn ,3344 sets/hq
Delivery Time: 15-20 day
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 5000/d
Get Latest Price Mail Us
Material: Plastic Brand: HEBRONFAN
Battery Capacity: 10000mAh Mounting Type: Desk Fan,Table Fan,Freestanding
Control Method: Remote Color: White
Item Dimensions LxWxH: 7.72 X 7.72 X 3.54 Inches High Light:

Portable Foldable Fan Plastic


Portable Foldable Fan 10000mAh Quiet

Product Description


HEBRONFAN Pedestal Table Fan Custom Folding Fans No Minimum Foldable H8


Mounting Type Desk Fan,Table Fan,Freestanding Discharging time 11-52H
Color White Wind Speed 2.6-4.1m/s
Item Dimensions LxWxH 7.72 x 7.72 x 3.54 inches Application Household, Outdoor, Camping



Product Feature

White Portable Foldable Fan Plastic 10000mAh Quiet With 4 Speeds 0

[ Super Quiet Fan with 4 Speeds ] : foldaway fan as seen on tv has 4 air flow settings, low, medium, high, and alternate natural wind speed of the table fan provide a surprising amount of air movement. noise about 40 decibels at the highest setting allowing you to sleep peacefully in a natural and comfortable environment.
[ Battery Powered Fan for Camping ] : This very portable fan with its rechargeable built in 7200 mAh battery. It takes 4.5 hours to completely charge. Working time depends on different speed, low speeds last up to 24 hours, max speeds only last 6 hours.



About Us

White Portable Foldable Fan Plastic 10000mAh Quiet With 4 Speeds 1

We are an industrial and trade company, established in 2005, with 17 years of experience in manufacturing home appliances and selling products, we provide OEM/ODM services;


Main products

It mainly designs and develops USB fans, humidifiers, beauty instruments, charging notebooks, Bluetooth headsets, night lights, and other products. Our company has more than 50 mold opening equipment, more than 20 injection molding machines, more than 100 production employees, independent quality management, and good office space.


Our Advantage

White Portable Foldable Fan Plastic 10000mAh Quiet With 4 Speeds 2


1, We are an industrial and trade company with 17 years of experience in the industry, providing high-quality products and uncompromising service.

2, We are the source manufacturers, there is a significant price advantage, can really achieve good value for money;

3, We have rich experience in trading with various countries and can solve customers' problems efficiently and accurately;

4, We have a perfect systematic production management mechanism to ensure quality and on-time delivery;

5, We have a professional after-sales team that can respond to your messages and solve your problems in a timely and efficient manner;

6, We have provided OEM/ODM services for many large companies and have rich experience in this field, welcome to give us your ideas and we will make it happen for you.



Q1.Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
We are a manufacturer ad Trading combo producing fan and beauty care for more than 15 years, providing OEM&ODM service.
Q2. What are your main markets?
North America, Korea, Japan, Germany, Netherlands, France, Italy, etc.
Q3. What is the delivery date for a sample?
Usually about 1~3 days for items with general requirements.
Q4. Are your products conform to our standards?
Yes, our products can pass the testing as you require, e.g: ISO 9000, CE, FCC, ROHS, KC, IC, PSE, ETL, etc.
Q5. What are your payment terms?
30% T/T deposit, remaining 70% balance before delivery
Q6. How do you control the quality?
We control the product quality by IQC, Many tests on production lines, and 100% aging testing before packaging.
Q7. How to sell?
We can provide you with small-batch fans or samples first, then you can customize them for us if you feel the sales and quality are good. In addition, we can send the goods to your country or forwarder that give you satisfactory prices.
Q8. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take?
We usually ship by express DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT, and EMS. It usually takes 3~5 days to arrive. Large order: by sea, shipping time:25~30 days.



Contact Us

Address:1st Songtang Road, Yanluo Street, Baoan District, Shenzhen, China
TEL:0755-27455519 FAX:0755-27455136 ST ZIP Code:518127
Contacts: Jack
Telephone: +86 18948777286
WeChat: 18948777286
LinkedIn: Shenzhen Hebron Technology Co., Ltd